Over the years I received many requests for mentoring from people across the globe. At first, I declined. I believed that what wisdom and guidance I could offer needed to be delivered face-to-face. But there were a couple of followers who were particularly insistent and, eventually, they wore me down. I am so grateful to them. It is an honor for a teacher to be taught. I have learned that it is dedication rather than nearness that is the foundation for gaining wisdom and knowledge.
Now I provide online custom mentoring to selected followers. My approach has the same rigor and focus – but I can mentor far more people.
How It Works
- Opening a Door – most come to me because they have been reading my posts. One or another – and sometimes many – posts have struck a chord – awakened a deeply felt need. If I feel that I can add to a life, I take on the responsibility to guide their efforts and expand their understanding.
- Reaching an Understanding – a key moment in a mentoring relationship occurs when there emerges a common understanding based on developed trust and a mutual willingness to work together. When two understand together, the way forward opens.
- Working Sessions – modern technology has opened a way to communicate over vast distances. It allows us to ‘meet’ weekly – to discuss important things – to review past successes and failures – to look forward to new challenges – to bring a relationship between two to life. There are assignments – reading and writing – ideas to reflect on. Over time, they become the path we follow together.
- Reflecting on Progress –we take the time to look back over the ground covered – to celebrate victories and ponder defeats. Mostly we marvel at the path we have trod together.
- Open Engagement – although there is a basic agreement, the central consideration is that the you are gaining in wisdom and knowledge from the experience. I always ask for a commitment of a year – but treading a path that is not useful means that the time is not right for our work together.
What Does It Cost?
- I charge a standard fee of $500 monthly in advance.
- There is a one-year commitment to our work together
- You will be asked to purchase of books and other materials
What Will We Work On?
- Find your true path
- Enhance your understanding of your life’s purpose
- Break through barriers
- Explore new directions
- Find and experience a new vision for your life
- Develop better, stronger relationships
- Live more authentically as the person you were meant to be
So, how do we get started? If you want to join me on the path, send me an e-mail and we will begin.